Bubble tip anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MANCUNIA13

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of adding 1 of these all my water perameters are fine and my lfs said my lighting is fine to keep 1. Has anyone got any advise on the best way to keep 1 as I've heared that they can be tricky.

My tank runs on t5s, it's been up and running since September 2012, do you think its to soon for me to put it in or will it be ok, I've had mixed comments but my lfs seems to think its fine just thought I'd got some more info first.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's got 2 t5s white, and I've added 2 blue led JAD lighting strips, the tank itself is a juwell trigon 190ltr roughly around 40-42glns, and yes the bubble tip will be from my lfs store, in the past he's been reluctant to sell things to me because the tank wasn't established enough.

That doesn't sound like enough light to me. Can you link me those lighting strips? Do you know the specs on them?

Don't really know how to add links I'm an it novice ( just being honest) but this is the info from the lights,,, jad submersible led light-model:lsl-50,4.5W. I haven't submerged them, I've attached them to the hood, they were around £35each not overly expensive there more for the night affect, but they do look good and light the up pretty well.

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on those putting and real usable light in the tank for the anemone. So you just have 2 T5 lamps at 39 watts each?

Yeah apart from the jads just 2 t5s, would you be advising against adding 1 ?

Ok thanks for your info, ill probably wait till we purchase a bigger tank with the correct lighting, thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom