Bubbllious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bubble tip garden looks great as always and continues to be a great example of how bubble tips don't always bubble, no matter the flow/light/water conditions.

Thanks Hank, it does seem like more bubble tips since switch from mh to led's, I have 5 large ph in my 125, and the nems sit inches from 2 of them, seems like they want all the flow they can get, funny the green has never bubbled, also the clowns near go near anyones but the GBTA even though they are inches apart, it was the first so not sure if that has anything to do with it or maybe they just like green:)

All nems are beautiful, my picts were also taken with my iPhone 5, cool effect with the reddish spotlight, my razors ramp up to 100% by mid afternoon, but they use to sit 3 inches under 500 watt mh, so my tank was use to it. 320 watts at 4.5 amps, yes thats a little easier on the electric bill, :)

If only I wasn't working when my lights ramp. The carpet anemone I have is surprisingly cool and I might to try mini-maxi's at some point in a future tank.

If only I wasn't working when my lights ramp. The carpet anemone I have is surprisingly cool and I might to try mini-maxi's at some point in a future tank.

mine slowly ramp up starting at 8am, they are at full 11-1 and slowly ramp down till 9 and then off. I try to simulate sunrise, mid day and evening

Back
Top Bottom