Bulb tip anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
I ended up getting the rose bulb tip anenome that I wrote about in a previous post. It looks great. I came home from work this morning to find my tank-raised ocellaris clown hunkered down in it. I am shcked as I was not expecting my clown to have any idea what to do with it. It only took three days for them to establish a relationship. Hopefully this will keep them both happy and keep my anenome healthier for a longer period of time. Just thought I would share the good news, thanks for listening...Lando

I tried to post a pic an this thread but couldn't figure out how to do it. Please check out my gallery for a couple of pics of the clown and my new rose bulb tip. Thanks...Lando

Your pics have to be under 100k to post in the threads and also make sure your thread pic quota is not full (happened to me)

:mrgreen:

lando said:
I ended up getting the rose bulb tip anenome that I wrote about in a previous post. It looks great. I came home from work this morning to find my tank-raised ocellaris clown hunkered down in it. I am shcked as I was not expecting my clown to have any idea what to do with it. It only took three days for them to establish a relationship. Hopefully this will keep them both happy and keep my anenome healthier for a longer period of time. Just thought I would share the good news, thanks for listening...Lando

:x I have had mine for over 2 months and the OC's haven't even looked at it.

Back
Top Bottom