I really want to buy some button polyps for my aquarium, they are nice to look at and i've heard they spread like crazy ... then I read this info on this site:
"Zoanthids contain highly toxin called palytoxin. Extreme care needs to be taken when handling these deadly creatures
. Palytoxin is fatal, even in small quantities, if ingested or gets into your blood stream and there is no known cure for it.
When propagating any type of Zoanthid, make sure you have a dedicated workstation and thoroughly clean all equipment used, especially if any of the polyps should break open. Do not let children or pets around Zoanthids, the water they have been kept in or anything they come in contact with."
is this really true and are they really all this dangerous !?!?