Can I "move" a fishes home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Bought a Harbor goby 2 weeks ago.. ever seen him after released into the tank. Finally a few days ago my wife calls me at work and tells me she found him... He found a place to live behind some rock in the back of my tank... There a way to get him to come to the front of the tank? I really would like to enjoy the fish...

Here is a view from the side of the tank...
img_387599_0_1f28663280153aa67a229ec78dfd6a18.jpg

So you want to evict a fish in favor of some higher priced real estate down front.

Good luck. :)

fishfreek said:
So you want to evict a fish in favor of some higher priced real estate down front.

Good luck. :)

Hey it was wishfull thinking....
Just paid money for something I think I'd like to enjoy :)
He doesn't even clean the sand yet !

how long have you had it? i bought one similar and took almost 8 months before it came out...i am sure it will depend on how much activity is around the tank..i had cats, dogs, and kids......i would leave it be, and maybe it will come out and u can enjoy it. I f you move it, it could become stressed and possibly try jumping out the tank

doug

sirfishmaster said:
how long have you had it? i bought one similar and took almost 8 months before it came out...i am sure it will depend on how much activity is around the tank..i had cats, dogs, and kids......i would leave it be, and maybe it will come out and u can enjoy it. I f you move it, it could become stressed and possibly try jumping out the tank

doug

Thanks...
I'll let him be..
Don't need him jumping...
No glass on the tank !

Back
Top Bottom