can the same corals touch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
can two frogspawns touch each other? a member on a local reef forum asked me if i wanted a nice sized frogspawn wall because hes getting out of the hobby and i was thinking maybe i could sit it next to my wall frogspawn i have now would this work? i think i remember reading you could do this but i dont remember where i read it

yea i thought i read that too but i just wanted to be sure

i rember reading it here i think or mabye a link a found while browsing not sure dont quote me on it though. are these corals peaceful?

free i actually purchased 2 xenia frags from him a couple a couple weeks ago hes a pretty cool guy

hmm id say try it if all goes wrong send it my way ;) lol but if stuff goes south try to rehome i don't think youd encounter issues

Just for confirmation this will be fine because they are the same type of coral they will grow just find next to each other and if your lucky even grow together. But it will not sting the other frogspawn

Just for confirmation this will be fine because they are the same type of coral they will grow just find next to each other and if your lucky even grow together. But it will not sting the other frogspawn

Thanks for that info

Back
Top Bottom