Cat vs. Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceandelight

Aquarium Advice Regular
So after moving my yellow tail wrasse into the QT we hadn't gotten a chance to find the lid that went to that tank and put it on it. Well all of a sudden my cat who loves to watch the fish but won't get anywhere near getting them because he is to prissy to get his paws wet anyways brought the fish to my boyfriend (he thinks he is part dog and retrieves) after it must have jumped out of the tank so we quickly get him back in the water and he doesn't look so good but he is still breathing so yesterday i woke up thinking of course he was a goner but he is alive but swimming a little funny and hiding the the corner and wouldn't come out and eat when i put the food in. he wait till the tang and the butterfly riped it off and it came his way so he did eat just not like normal. Today he is a little more out going and looks a little better swimming. Is it possible that he broke a bone in his tail? if so will it heal? :?:

I guess I won't ever make that mistake again of not finding the lid :!:

Could be some form of internal damage. No way of telling if it's permanent or not. :(

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom