Centerpiece fish 37g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I can tell you that I feed flakes and pellets as well and my midas eats 'em up. I do feed mysis every 3rd day or so also and he eats that too.

Another awesome fish, which may be pushing it in your size tank, would be a McKoskers Flasher Wrasse - great fish.

+1. My McCosker's just came in from LiveAquaria.com on Tuesday. He is very colorful and fun to watch! :)

My vote is for a royal gramma. Bright purple and yellow, and pretty bold once established.

I also love the McCosker's and Carpenter's wrasses (and really all flasher wrasses). I have a Carpenter's now and would love to add another (more) to my 75. All the literature says one male per tank, but I've never seen how to sex them. They are jumpers, so a canopy, screen, or cover is a must with these guys.

I order all my fish online (becasue I can't afford the prices at the LFS). A gramma will run around $15 (sometimes as low as $10 on sale) and you can catch the Carpenter's or McCosker's wrasses on sale around $30 if you are patient.

Bi color blennys are great fish but they are known to eat shrimp of that's a problem for u !! In a big tank u will get away with one but if your tank is small he will most likely bother your shrimp !! And they do get nasty 2

I have a buddy with a bi color he just had to get rid of it because it was eating his corals

Back
Top Bottom