Christmas wrasse issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxStLxx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently set up my new 55g which will eventually be my new reef once I get my new lights. I added a 5" Christmas wrasse to it (second fish) that came from one of my friends tank that he had to tear down cause he got orders to Japan. Any who, I observed the wrasse in his 46 bow front for a couple days and it never picked on anything and when I put it in my tank it didn't pick on anything until I got my snails from reefcleaners. She tears the snails out of their shells but doesn't eat them. Question is will this past indefinitely or is this a temporary? Any help from people who have had them would be great

I also had a snail and hermit buffet for my wrasses. LOL When I first put them in the inverts got feasted on but now the fish seem to be leaving the remaining ones alone. So, I guess the answer is maybe. :)

image-1262368554.jpg

This is the best shot I could get of her. Sorry about the bubble on the display. Just got a new cone skimmer in my sump and breaking it in. I'll give it a few more weeks see what happens. I'll even add a few replacements but this time in the cover of night when she's buried herself.

Back
Top Bottom