Clay pots for Clownfish Breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken they look good,I just traded mine in to my local LFS for £5/fish,they sell them for £19.They all look good in the LFS.You can take the pot out without stressing the parents as long as you have another pot to swap it with.Your clowns have good markings,make sure you keep a few for yourself!!
thanks David yes i will keep a few for myself.i am now hoping one day my percs will start spawning.they only hint at it now,still sorting things out.glad to hear you made a bit of money to help cover the costs.it all helps

Last edited:
thanks David yes i will keep a few for myself.i am now hoping one day my percs will start spawning.they only hint at it now,still sorting things out.glad to hear you made a bit of money to help cover the costs.it all helps

Sounds like your on top of things there,I'll be waiting to see the new website 'Kens Klowns' suppliers of quality tank bred clowns!!!

Sounds like your on top of things there,I'll be waiting to see the new website 'Kens Klowns' suppliers of quality tank bred clowns!!!
while it does have a nice ring to it especially with the alliteration i havent planned on such a venture.please dont put ideas in my head David one day i will be retired and who knows what mischief i will get into to.cheers Ken

while it does have a nice ring to it especially with the alliteration i havent planned on such a venture.please dont put ideas in my head David one day i will be retired and who knows what mischief i will get into to.cheers Ken

Hmmm
I'd better buy that domian now then.

lol

Back
Top Bottom