Clean-Up Crew?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55gal. 260Watt CoralLife Power Compact, 3 1W Lunar Lights, Live sand 4in DSB, 75lbs. Live Rock, 2 Cinnamon Clownfish, Firefish, Magenta Dottyback, snails, crabs, Feather Duster, Sabae Purple Tipped Anenome, 1 White Leather Coral, Red Sun polyp, assorted polyps, 2 Assorted Color Plate Corals, Pipe Organ, Frogspawn, Fox Coral, Flat Brain, Finger Leather, Mushrooms, Green Star Polyps, 2 8" Maxima Clams, Wet/Dry filter, Protein Skimmer, Heater, I have the Liquid Plankton and also frozen plankton and brine shrimp for food.
24 hermit crabs and 12 snails. Not alot of sand since most of reef is covered with rock, corals. What else should I add or how many more snails, crabs should I add? Thanks

I would go with more cerith, turbo and nassarius snails. About 10-15 each. Looks like you have enough crabs.
Make sure you get some larger empty shell for when your hermits grow. This will help keep them from jacking your snails.

Back
Top Bottom