Cleaner & Fire Shrimp Together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
USUALLY. I had a 2 cleaners that killed a peppermint and then the blood shrimp killed the two cleaners, happened over a week or so but I witnessed it all.

Leighton79 said:
USUALLY. I had a 2 cleaners that killed a peppermint and then the blood shrimp killed the two cleaners, happened over a week or so but I witnessed it all.

Wow, thats one bad week. All fish are individual, but i agree. Usually the combo works out

I have a cleaner and fire together. Fire only comes out to eat. The cleaner is all over the place.

I wouldn't add the fire shrimp simply because they hide ALOT. I've never seen any aggression out of them though.

Crazycajun said:
I have a cleaner and fire together. Fire only comes out to eat. The cleaner is all over the place.

What do you feed yours? I haven't been able to get mine much out of hiding yet AI maybe I'm feeding him the wrong thing :-/

TeamTrash said:
What do you feed yours? I haven't been able to get mine much out of hiding yet AI maybe I'm feeding him the wrong thing :-/

I feed mine little pieces of silversides all 4 of my shrimp will come take them from my hand, and if I don't feed them 1st they will get in and steal the pieces from my anemones

Back
Top Bottom