Closed Loop system anyone have drawings or pictures on a

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
drilled tank. I can't find a pictures of one drilled in the glass and I need it so my guy building my tank will know what I'm talking about. This is all confusing the daylights out of me.

If you are going to drill instead of having a intake right below the surface of the water just have it drilled for a bulkhead sized to match the pump you are using for the loop. I would have the intake feed from the top. You can move it or if you change your mind you can just take it out. Will not clutter your tank any more than a bulkhead with a screen on it. If you want me to draw a pic let me know.

Do you mind drawing me a picture. I just can't seem to picture it in my mind. Thank you.

pictur

Here I drew something quick. To clarify if you go over the top you can still drill a hole if your top is not open but you do not have to put in a bulkhead fitting if you do not want to. But drilling in thr side or bottom is stationary and another place for a possible leak.

Back
Top Bottom