Clown fish disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theodo155

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently added my first fish a perculla clown to main tank, after 3 weeks in Qt. It was doing fine eating well swimming around enjoying the bigger tank. After 3 days it just disappeared. I have a glass top on my tank with just a few openings but I looked behind the tank and every where but no fish! The only other things in the tank are some snails and a couple of black cucumbers. Do clowns jump out? any ideas?

I have had issues with clowns jumping. If you have an overflow also check in there and check in your sump if you have one.

are there any shinny new things in the tank? i have found that when they get eaten they always leve skalls behind all over the tank.

Yep, I lost my firefish but i find him under my LR or on the other side of my seashell, they are quite the hiders LOL :)

The best thing to do to ur tank is take a foam rectangle (enough to fill in the ph intake) and cut slits into them so u can put over the ph or u will have sushi in ur tank lol

Back
Top Bottom