Clown on Zoa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needles15

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone ever seen this !!? An Occ Clown laying on a small cluster of candy apple zoa's

image-417181880.jpg

image-763498433.jpg

image-1499629445.jpg

Clowns can and will host almost anything that appeals to them, be it zoas, Xenia, powerheads or overflow boxes it's just a matter of taste

Mine does that with Xenia like I can't put my hand anywhere near them or he'll try to kill me seriously trying to feed my corals now is a nightmare

I was told that my clown would never host a carrabian anemone because the sting was to much for him. But he loves it and the anemone seems fine with it too.

They can do it with anything. The occ clowns we normally keep usually have no interest in condy, but it is possible, as stated. Mine host a spot in the wall near my bta...

Mine does that with Xenia like I can't put my hand anywhere near them or he'll try to kill me seriously trying to feed my corals now is a nightmare

I know what you mean I was extremely surprised when I went to feed and felt a little peck on the side of my hand, I was like did my clown just attack me!? Left my hand there for a sec and watched her come after me and bite me lol didn't hurt but scared me a good bit lol

Both my clowns host my Zoa garden. The male sleeps in them. He literally lays on his side in them it's quite neat.

Back
Top Bottom