Clown vote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtoZ Cichlids

Aquarium Advice Freak
I can't decide what clown pair I want. I decided to start a poll to help me decide.
Here are the options...

Orange pair

Black pair

1 black and 1 orange

What's your favorite? Not species specific just color preference. Please help Vote On :)

Yea, I thought that would be the way to do it but I'm not sure... Why is it so difficult? I like orange pair because it is better color. I like black because they look cool and people that aren't in the hobby most likely have never heard or seen a black clown, also they would look better in a frogspawn than orange would IMO. And the mixed pair gets best of both worlds but I kinda want a matching pair :( lol i just don't know.

id say do orange/black combo.
another possibility is a maroon ( i have a maroon n yellow/snowflake combo)

if i were to do it over, id go with a naked ocellaris and a misbar B&W

Mix is better because you are gonna have two different colored fish of the same species. Better use of bio load some would say due to color variation.

alright alright I'll do mix. Besides, that out rules the premium black ice snowflake black and white ORA clown pair that I honestly don't have the money for. :p

oh wait a minute. if there was a higher-end pair that you dont have the money for, then my vote totally goes to that pair. we should always spend excessive money on fish lol

The black and white clownfish sound nice but to be realistic I would go with the orange and black pair.

What about going big and getting a pair lightning maroon clowns? The price tag isn't so bad at $5000 for a pair. Just kidding, honestly I would go for misbar clowns. They look cool yet different and are generally cheap compared to premium clowns. I had a pair of misbars before and now I have a pair of premium clowns that look really sharp.

I'd go mixed as well. I too was debating this for a while but it's always cool to have the best of both worlds.

Back
Top Bottom