Clownfish jumped into 3rd chamber in Biocube 29!! Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eggpaul

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay , this is the NEW coralife Biocube 29. Which means it already comes with a higher back wall that acts as a fish guard. The gap is way to small for my clownfish to fit thru it. I found him in the 3rd chamber swimming around. I just gentle scooped him up with my hand and put him in the tank. Obviously it happened over night when he likes to sleep near the top of the tank in the back. What should I do?

I noticed all the way on the left side the gap is a little bigger (that's where one of my power cords go thru so the top canopy doesn't smash it. I put some filter padding there to cover it up, but do I need to cover the entire gap along the back wall? I would think it will keep heat in. I just can't believe he would fit thru that!

Anyone else have trouble with the new biocube 29 desing? I just thought they fixed that problem.

That's a flaw in there "new'" design the holes for the cords don't seem big enough. Does inTank have a fish saver for that newer model?

Back
Top Bottom