Continual Phosphate Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, the verdict is in.....went to the lfs and had them test my tank water. They came up with .025 mg/l.....which is certainly a far cry from 1.0 mg/l. Obviously my test kits are dorked up. They are both going in the garbage right now!!

I ordered the tds meter too.

Wow, thank you all very much for your help.

Ah, the verdict is in.....went to the lfs and had them test my tank water. They came up with .025 mg/l.....which is certainly a far cry from 1.0 mg/l. Obviously my test kits are dorked up. They are both going in the garbage right now!!

I ordered the tds meter too.

Wow, thank you all very much for your help.

Glad you got it figured out. Not sure what test kits you are using but if you want the very best, go with Salifert test kits. Most LFS don't stock them (they stock the Aquarium Pharm. garbage kits) so you will probably need to order them online. They are all I use.

One more vote for Salifert here. They are great kits. Glad to hear the issue is on the way to being solved.

I was using the instant ocean test kits. I've got to use my gift card to Thatfishplace so I'll order the Salifert test kits.

Thanks again folks!

Back
Top Bottom