cool little vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW, that is an amazing video. I'm sending it to my niece as the type of videos I expect her to send back this summer/fall when she does a semester in Sydney. She's also a certified diver...

i would like to see the full length movie, if there is one. did you notice the substrate? sometimes it was white sandy, and other times it was a dirty looking bottom.

That's incredible! I'm going to have to play this through the TV as soon as I get home.

Awesome in 1080p! Whenever I see videos of real reefs, it makes me feel like I'm 5 years old again at the aquarium. Just in awe of the diversity of life. Great video Doug.

apparently, there is no full movie, which stinks, because i think this filming is better than those disney ones.

I agreee Doug. There are parts that are quite fleeting and I would like to see more footage of those. The substrate chagnes with the dive sites. Looks like half a dozen dives over a few days or more.

Back
Top Bottom