Cool stuff that happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bige

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was wanting some stories of cool things that have happened in your tanks. I had an anemone split in two. Now I have two big anemones. I didn't know they did that. This morning I saw my anemone eat my neon goby! He grabed him as he swam by and I saw it. I will miss my childrens favorite fish but I saw an anemone eat a fish! My snails lay eggs monthly. At night my tank is full of hundreds of snails but when the lights come on they are gone. This is an added bonus of saltwater.

cool stuff~hmmm
my old tank has an aiptisia ate my shrimps.
found a 12" bristol worm OoO, hmmm and my porcupine sucked another smaller puffer in it mouth and spitted it out, amazingly the smaller puffer didn't die LOL

recently my peppermint shrimps will gang on my hermit when feeding to steal their food.

my emarald crab knew I removed the puffers from the tank and it start coming back out to search for food.

my green spotted puffers learn a new skill from goby to have a mouth full of sand and dusting my rocks with sand.

hahaha
this hobby is full with amazing cool stuff.
addicted to it LOL

My hermit crabs ride around on my conchs cleaning their backs all the time. Its almost like a bull riding contest! haha.

Thanks for all the sotries. My lfs guy is tired of my stories but listens to be nice.

Back
Top Bottom