Copepod plague

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
So in my 3g pico tank, there has been a population explosion of copepods and my clown goby couldnt care less about them. Theres a ton of them all over the glass and its kind of unsightly tbh.

Is there anything i could add that would eat these? Or will they eventually starve themselves out?

I have the same problem! It even gets cloudy. I try cycling every few day to maintain the population ow crawfish enjoy eating them.

Man, the worst problem to have in the hobby...You could put filter floss or something similar into the tank to give them a place to reside in and transfer into a different tank for consumption or even barter.

Man, the worst problem to have in the hobby...You could put filter floss or something similar into the tank to give them a place to reside in and transfer into a different tank for consumption or even barter.
I know right! I look at them and just wish i had a tank thats mandarin friendly :)

I do keep a sack of refugium rubble in the filter chamber. I guess i could start doing that.

Back
Top Bottom