"CORAL"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all. I have been looking for a magazine that is devoted to SW and reef tanks only. I recently picked up a copy of "CORAL, The Marine Aquarium Magazine." It seems like a nice publication, well put together and great photography. Many of the articles are devoted to one toptic every issue so it seems to lack variety, great info though. Anyone read this on a consistant basis? It is pretty spendy, like $35 for a one year subscription (only six issues). Justwondering what y'all think...Thanks!

I've browsed through that one and always wanted to subscribe but yeah, the cost is a bit high. If I remember right, it's only 6 issues a year, It's a nice mag though.

I have been a big fan since it has come to the states. I think the concept of the mag is based on the German version "Korale". It's amazing the difference in keeping techniques around the world. How some cultures are more prone to different ideas of how to keep a coral reef. The Mag rocks but is kind of pricey. The newest one is on tangs and I am definitly grabbing that one when I see it.

It is a good issue on tangs. Like I said, though, it lacks variety in the issue.

Agreed. The Magazine carries a theme every other month. It is a different concept when it comes to journalism. I kind of like it because you know the concentration of the issue. More then a magazine but less then a book. The pygmy angelfish issue was excellent.

Back
Top Bottom