coral banded shrimp compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbannie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I already have a skunk cleaner shrimp, he's been in the tank for 3 days now and he hides a lot. I was thinking about getting another and I really like the CBS but I'm reading mixed views. I have 2 clowns and a neon goby so far and want to stick with small fish. Would the CBS be a bad idea for my small fish? Could I do another cleaner?

I dont know about for small fish but I would be concerned for other shrimps and crabs. They (CBS) are quite mean to other inverts and if you are talking other shrimp I would consider not getting it.

I had a pair of cbs that killed any other shrimp (except for the pistol shrimp). They were removed to other quarters. A single cbs may live in harmony with others, but I wouldn't cont on it.

CBS are Killers just get one im telling you i have a 135gallon tank and i bought two i woke up in the morning and i saw one and a skeleton my crabs ate the other one after the 1st CBs killed em

Back
Top Bottom