cozumel night dive images

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
quarryshark said:
Not sure why some pics are thumbs and some are big, sorry.
I can post more later as I scan them.

Its rather simple. Any image smaller than 30K is not thumbnailed. This is because we feel that at 30K the speed that the posts appear is not slowed down to much for ye ol' modem users. Any image greater than 30K will automaticly be thumbnailed for the sake of page loading speed.

Ah, thank for the clarification. I tried to make them small, giving up some resolution for user sake.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am so Green with envy Qshark! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I told my wife that we were going with you, when we get certified. You can show us the ropes. We have a week off around Christmas for our anniversary...hmm... :wink:

When they are thumbnailed most userrs know to click to get a larger image. SO there isnt any need to make sure they are all under 30K. We just want to be consiterate of those modem folks so they dont have to wait 5 minutes for a topic to load.

Snorkeling is cool there, just watch the currents. Get too far out and they can grab you

Even up close to shore the current can be tricky. You get so entranced by the critters that you allow the current to take you north and you have to swim against it to get back to where you got in. I found out how bad a shape I was in real fast :D

Naso bit the dust while I was gone, not sure why, but friend that was caring for it found a hermit snacking on the corpse. I dont think Im going to replace him with another fish for now. Maybe look into some inverts like I saw in Coz instead.

Pictures will be ready at 3:00 today, I might there at 2:00 waiting impatiently :wink:

quarry, You look at any of your pictures and wonder what in the world you were taking a picture of? Half of mine dont have anything but rocks visible.

If I have any worth sharing I'll post them soon.

Nitrate said:
quarry, You look at any of your pictures and wonder what in the world you were taking a picture of? Half of mine dont have anything but rocks visible.

If I have any worth sharing I'll post them soon.

LOL, 80% of UW photos are that way. Thats why I want to go digital. Can delete them on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom