crap..I lost a 50 dollar bill in my tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad they finally showed-up. Does the Goby in the pair keep your sand clean? I want to get another Goby, but don't want the new sand all over everything until it has settled. I thought, maybe in a pair, he would be less inclined to just borrow constantly.

---------------

Curly

The Marine Scene is usually higher in price then other LFSs in the area but they do have excellent quality stuff. I've gotten a few things from them. I've found myself on an SPS kick and they just don't have the stuff I'm looking for, sigh....

Seriously though if you haven't joined WAMAS you should check them out! WAMAS It is a great organization and well worth the minor membership fee.

BTW...the other lfs I listed as Aquaco...they are actually called The Aquarium Company. I believe they are only open on the weekends now.

The next time we all get together to do a LFS tour we will certainly let you know so you can join in on all the fun and $$$$$ spent!

Ah..yeah I was googling aquaco and couldn't find any matches.. I'll check them out. Also, i'll definitely look into joining WAMAS. What kind of discounts do members usually get?

Ah..yeah I was googling aquaco and couldn't find any matches.. I'll check them out. Also, i'll definitely look into joining WAMAS. What kind of discounts do members usually get?

It depends on the store. At Fins and Feathers in Ashburn they offer a 10% discount. You also have the advantage of group buys with local people, meetings, frag swaps and local reefer support. It's a great group and well worth the minimal annual fee. I have a family membership and it's $35 a year. I think the individual is $20.

Back
Top Bottom