Cyclop-eeze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great stuff. You can get from me and save 6% with coupon code AQUARIUMADVICE

How much of this do you feed? I can't tell if my corals like it or not. Do you target feed or just mix it with other food?

You would be surprised how a small pinch really fills the water colum. I mix it with selcon and flake or frozen food. I do not target feed but i do not overfeed it either. My shrimp does back flips when he smells it!!

It is like CRACK for a reef tank. My whole tank goes nuts when i feed it. I don't feed the freez dried i uset he frozen stuff.

This just about the only prepared food I will put in my tank besides blender mush. I use the frozen tube and not the freeze dried product. Based on how little is needed, I think that this tube is going to expire before I use it all up.

My Cyclop-eeze came in the other day (From Captivereefs, Thanks darin!) and it was a BIG hit. The tank went crazy and I've never seen the Sun Coral open up that far during the day.

I mix mine with a solution of Reef plus and Spirulina reccomended to me by the guy over at GARF. I can remember his name, but he is the one that runs the propigation dept. Anyway...The corals love it. Fish couldnt care less.

I use the freeze dried and my entire tank loves it..Especially my Fox Coral and My Sun Coral...My LFS will be getting in the Flake of it next week I'm gonna be picking that up as well..And in case anyone has FW as well as SW like I do..The FW fish love it as well.

Back
Top Bottom