Daniels 55g to 125g Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll get some photos soon when the lights are on, Got them from a LFS. They're really nice.

Also orded some Rics, Got 3 Blue Rics comming this week.

They're the Rics i ordered 3 coming on the same rock.
img_1147497_0_cdb1a1a7a286dde85ec23c5b31607c83.jpg

Will start fragging one asap. They come Wend!

How are you gonna frag it? Break the rock? Or cut a ric?

BTW I want one!

Here's the pics of mine:
These are the 'Fluffies' as I call them. :) I'm just gonna break that rock in half.
P1020469.jpg

And this is a nice green one, yet to frag itself so I'm going to. :p
P1020470.jpg

You dont need to break the rock, Just cut the base, Then cut the top you cut from the base in half.

Then where you cut it from the rock (Base part) will grow a new ric and the other two halfs will be 2 rics also. So your getting 2 new ones out of it. :)

Sure, When i get them all fragged up and healed i'll send you one!

And this is my other one:
There's four of these, one big others about 1/4 of the big ones size. I'll break that rock and send you two small ones.
P1020462.jpg

These are red ones, solid red. Nice colour. If you want I'll send you one. They are both reaching out to make another. You can see them in the photo above. Their photo won't load. :mad:

I'll send you:
Two little ones of the ones at the top of this post.
One Fluffy
One red (if you want it)
And a green as soon as I frag it.

I get them tomorrow!

Spoke to the guy, He said he could only get the 2 blues pictured in that photo, So he gave me a green/brown with sub-table pink through it (Should be nice!!) and another green. Also some zoo's..

I was like, Woah! Dude, defentaly shopping from you again.

I'll get some photos up tomorrow of what i got.

man i wish i could afford a reef tank. all i have is some sand and some damsels lol. i need more hiding areas for my fish i think im gonna try and do a lr area soon.

you are fine...just go slow....LR then some mushrooms then some lights then some LPS then some more lights then some SPS. you will be there before you know it.

You don't need to break the rock, Just cut the base, Then cut the top you cut from the base in half.

Then where you cut it from the rock (Base part) will grow a new ric and the other two half's will be 2 rics also. So your getting 2 new ones out of it. :)

Sure, When i get them all fragged up and healed I'll send you one!

Don't worry about fragginyg your shrooms they will do it themselves. they are very cool and then all of a sudden they are floating around you tank looking for a place to attach. keep your amonia, ites and ates in check and don't forget the Ph and Dkh. They are just as important. if all is good you will be beging people to take your shrooms. BTW does anyone need any purple shrooms:)

Don't worry about fragginyg your shrooms they will do it themselves. they are very cool and then all of a sudden they are floating around you tank looking for a place to attach. keep your amonia, ites and ates in check and don't forget the Ph and Dkh. They are just as important. if all is good you will be beging people to take your shrooms. BTW does anyone need any purple shrooms:)

Haha thanks for the advice mate.

I've been keeping corals for a long time, SPS also. No need for a Amm or Nitrite test kit after the cycle unless you have a big bioload.

All my para's are in check if you read back a couple posts.

Morphs and Rics take to long to do it themself, Fragging is an easy, quick way to do it.

Ok, Got them Rics, Not to please with the colour.. I'll give them some time to recover from shipping but they dont look like that in real life.

Anyway, Ordered a better type ric of someone off the masa forums Mitch.

This guy will defenitly be what im looking for in a ric.
img_1148859_0_25259b9fba2d83d760dd5d804982cfb6.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Get it on Tuesday!

Yeah, Dull. I know this one comming tues is good quality as the pic shows. This guy trades rics for a living, he has so many different types. He even has Rics not meant to be in Australia, Ricordia Florida.

Big Update!!!

Went to a LFS i dont usally go to.. (They know nothing at all, and there tanks have 160ppm+ Nitrate, tested..)

I seen a little fluro green carpet, Been there about 2 weeks..

Before i asked about it, Thought to myself.. I'll ack stupid..

I ask the lady.. How much is that their? (It being the carpet, aprox. 10cm, Nice little one)

She goes, IM not sure what it is, Brb.

She gets another lady, Hmm, I think its a torch coral.. (ME LAUGHING SO HARD IN MY HEAD)

they get another person, she goes.. hmm, dunno what it is.. have it for $30!!!!!!! there BTAS there are $60..

So i scored a $100+ carpet for $30.. LOL!!

img_1148953_0_f89156302b485a5c364b0f16796d4a54.jpg

No fair. You aussies get the coolest stuff. Nice aussie acans can go for stupid amounts of money up here.

lol i think someone has an anemone problem :p

At least you have nice Aussie Acans!!! And aCros!!! I can't find any good ones! The industry there is way bigger than here. Scarlett Skunk Cleaner Shrimp is $110 for me. $90 cheapest.

Back
Top Bottom