Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dary421

Aquarium Advice Addict
For one reason or another I seem to be fascinated by mushrooms ., so I thought I'd share a few pictures of some of the ones I have acquired here recently.., if anyone wishes to post some pics of some mushrooms they think that I just must have , then please do so.... So far nothing in the tank seems to care that I have them., except me.... :- ). Dary

Gti_Leo said:
what kind of lighting are you using? loks good though lots of coralline algae:)

Boy,..when it comes to lighting I'm pretty close to being an idiot but,..I've got a tek four build t5 unit ,which has one actinic white,two blues and one 454.. What all that means I have no idea,...but the nice folks at marine depot called and asked me a lot of questions regarding what I wanted to do etc,and then suggested these lights

mushrooms are cool, they are relitively low light and soem can look awesome, while others can be very plain.

the same goes for some SPS, i'm not a huge fan of montis, they are to boring, but acroporas are awesome awesome looking corals and they put a reefer to a test to see how good they really are.

Gti_Leo said:
mushrooms are cool, they are relitively low light and soem can look awesome, while others can be very plain.

the same goes for some SPS, i'm not a huge fan of montis, they are to boring, but acroporas are awesome awesome looking corals and they put a reefer to a test to see how good they really are.

I'm not very good ( yet) ...but I'm peddling as fast as I can!!!!

I'm not very good ( yet) ...but I'm peddling as fast as I can!!!!

i'm sure you are, but good things happen slowly, so take your time, as i did. i have had my system setup since january as a FOWLR, i've learned alot and now i'm gettign ready for corals and a rose bubbletip anemone

Beautiful tank with some awesome mushrooms! I'm pretty sure the yellow tang looks like he cares very much that you have them. ;)

1Vampiregirl said:
Beautiful tank with some awesome mushrooms! I'm pretty sure the yellow tang looks like he cares very much that you have them. ;)

Thank you VG,...that means a lot,..... :- )

Back
Top Bottom