Just wondering if any one out there has plans for a DIY
acrylic sump, or knows of a link to a site that has a good detail description of the process. Specifically looking for:
1. What type/thickness of acrylic works best?
2. Where it can be purchased?
3. Best methods of measuring/precisely cutting /drilling acrylic?
4. Best method/product to bond the sump together?
5. And Finallly just any tricks of the trade or suggestions anyone has about the most effective designs.
Lookin to make it about 20 gal
. but room / size is not an issue and will be puttin a refuge in a section of it...
As always thanks for ur time and help and i am sure this has been asked before but just could not seem to find exactly what i was lookn for on the site!!