Do you dream about LR or your tank at all?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boardsurfer

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know, weird topic, but I usually have at least 1 dream a week of checking out LR in a tank, or in the ocean. Or I'll dream of getting a 100lbs of LR from a friend, and I'll be stoked to put it into my tank-and then wake up and it's gone! :x

Do you guys ever dream of your tank, or LR, or tank inhabitants??

ummm.....no. However, after a dream about your LR get up in the middle of the night and take a flashlight and check out what is happening in your tank. It is a whole new world at night...that I have done :lol:

8O I do not think I would have told that. :lol: I have never had dreams about it. I have woke up before and thought it may be leaking. I would go look at it and go back to sleep. I wonder what close to 700 gallons of salt water would do to a house :?:

boardsurfer,

I think an intervention might be in order. I am sure you can get counseling for this. :lol:

Good Luck,

lando said:
ummm.....no. However, after a dream about your LR get up in the middle of the night and take a flashlight and check out what is happening in your tank. It is a whole new world at night...that I have done :lol:

won't the fish be sleeping? i always try to be quiet when i come home late because i feel like i'm going to wake up the fishes.

in mine, its more a nightmare. every thing is going wrong and im having to hurry and save everything!it sucks.

I wonder what close to 700 gallons of salt water would do to a house

Brendan, you're in luck. Maybe the hurricane season has helped the Coast Guard perfect their air lift operations. :roll:

Boardsurfer, OK now. I want you to try watching the late news before bed. That way, you can dream about crime and politics instead.

See, no wwho says you can't get quality counselling from the internet.

That'll be $2 please. :wink:

won't the fish be sleeping? i always try to be quiet when i come home late because i feel like i'm going to wake up the fishes.
Sure the fish might be sleeping, but there are a host of other animals out and about you never even knew you had.

lando said:
Sure the fish might be sleeping, but there are a host of other animals out and about you never even knew you had.

hmmm...interesting. i will have to try it tonight!

I've had both the dreams of cool stuff as well as the nightmares of leaks. I fear 90 gallons in my house, I can't imagine what Brenden's flood would do!

I've had a few nights were I woke up startled and thinking that my tank had a leak but never dreamed about getting new L.R. I did, however, have a dream about changing the water in my tank????? Oh well I just chalked that one up to Budwieser before bedtime, LOL

I dont think I have every really dreamed about my tank, but I often find myself wishing I had live rock and all that neat stuff to look at! :lol: Being a student does have its downsides!

Maybe I need some counceling as well.. I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was actually swimming IN my tank....however I suppose I turned into a fish to fit in that little 40gal.. :wink:

I think it had to do with the fact that before I went to sleep I checked the temp and it was 81..and since my heater in the house isn't working, I was friggin cold.
I suppose that was the only warm place in my house! It was a great swim BTW! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom