docter foster and smith in rhinelander wis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys i was on my way back from wisconsin dells and talked my gf into stopping at dr fosters and smith liveaqauria outlet store today. It was alot of fun they had anything and everything you would ever need for your tanks. There frag tanks were full of frags just about anything you can get. There sw tanks had any fish just like there site. The big plus id that i got a new bubble tip anemone and another oc clown. I already had one but he needed a buddy. Plus i got a lawnmower blenny, my girlfreind picked him out she thought he was so ugly he was cute so i got him for her.. we'll thanks for reading such a long post, but i just had to share my fun. Oh and yeah i got a new digital camera so i'm trying to post some pics just gotta figure out how?????? :lol:

sounds like fun, yea post some pictures i would love to see what there shop looks like

800x600 "8" on photoshop jpeg quality works for the site..

anyhow... Tell us more about liveaqurias shop!!!!!
Geez... I was ready to book a flight once I knew they had an actual central facility heh..
(yes.. I'm an addict...and yes.. I have alot of vacation stored up...now if I could only figure out a way to make it a biznis trip..)

we go to wisconsin dells twice a year so i guess now i know where dr foster and smith are i guess i'm going to take that way home every time. The only thing that stinks is that its about two more hours out of my way to get there.But thats all worth it when you get there and buy something newfour the tank. its not really a big store all it is outlet store but they do have everything you would need packed into a 30by 40 building. there coral facility is right behind the store.

Back
Top Bottom