Don't you just hate stupid mistakes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biggen

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I was going to dose a couple capfuls of DT's phyto in the tank today. Well I went looking in the fridge for it and couldn't find it. I initially thought one of the employees threw it away so I was getting pretty darn hot.

Then I discovered it under the aquarium in the cabinet. I guess when I came in Saturday morning I didn't realize I stored it away with my food in my haste to hurry out... :(

So its been in there since Saturday morning. That is 72 hours of non-refrigeration. I read somewhere that it "should" be good for about 7 days uncooled before totally being worthless as far as nutrition goes. I did smell the stuff and its odor was stronger than what I remember.

Stupid accident I guess... GRRRR......

I think we all do things like that from time to time. It's hard to keep up with everything...we're all so busy.

Yeah, I agree Logan. Just had to vent somewhere where people would actually understand... The employees are pretty much clueless to what I do everyday. The only thing they really know is that I somehow end up wet everyday. ;)

Hence the need to come here...

It's my stupid self that has failed to put my cyclop-eeze back in the freezer (TWICE). Time to switch to the dry as I can make a liar out of anything that claims to be fool-proof.

I left a bottle of DT's in my car overnight but the temp only got up to around 40 so I figured it still was safe. Stuff happens like this when we have so much to worry about and check on :D

Back
Top Bottom