Dry base rock From Marco Rocks Question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys I pulled some Dry Marco Rock from a old tank ( It was in the tank for 4 months) and left it out when I got sick. It has some green algae still on it and scrubbing wont take it off. Think it's ok to use? Don't wanna cause a mini Cycle.

a3l7px.jpg

I use marco base rock in my tank as well. When I received my order it was more than I expected so left a few pieces out of the tank. Few months later I added a piece of the base rock and it turned the same color green as that in a day. The rock has been in my tank for 4-5 months since it turned green and is still the same. I know this probably wont help you much but it doesn't seem to be a problem in my tank.

I use marco base rock in my tank as well. When I received my order it was more than I expected so left a few pieces out of the tank. Few months later I added a piece of the base rock and it turned the same color green as that in a day. The rock has been in my tank for 4-5 months since it turned green and is still the same. I know this probably wont help you much but it doesn't seem to be a problem in my tank.

Ok Imma let mine soak for a week and see.

Back
Top Bottom