dwarf fuzzy lion fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every petco and petsmart in my area is always sold out of ghost shrimp and neither of my lfs stock them...iv been trying for a few weeks

h20addict said:
Every petco and petsmart in my area is always sold out of ghost shrimp and neither of my lfs stock them...iv been trying for a few weeks

eBay!! some guy selling 400+ for £17 but its £17 delivery aswell tho keep them in fresh cold water with a lil flow and take when u need

Waited a few more days and he is still not taking to any frozen food...

He still hasent gone from any food or the clowns, i havent seen him out in about three days. I fear he is on the brink of stravation, petco was suppose to get ghost shrimp in today, hopefully they have sum left

Same problem, temp. solution

Ive just been going thru the same thing. He didn't eat for over 2 weeks. I found some SW (marine) ghost shrimp. Till I get him stick or net trained, he will survive. Look for shrimp on e-bay. His name is "shark" something, great guy.

Ya i put in the fw ghost last night and he may have picked one off.
Ill wait and try again next week i guess

Don't give up. thats what everyone kept telling me. It's stomach has probably shrunk so he'll fill up faster. Their favorite is to hunt at night. Then hopefully we'll be able to teach them to eat dead one day! Keep on trying!

Back
Top Bottom