eating on second day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well my new candycane coral frag that I got...wendsday, opend up that night and showing off his color ( :lol: ), well last night I was feeding a treat, frozen brine shrimp, so I decided to see if the frag would eat some, so I got my target feeder and put it right up to him, and held it for maybe 30 seconds before he latched on...and ate the whole thing (this one was the size of a mysis, which is a BIG bite for a one headed candycoral frag) .... it was really neat to watch him eat it as well...I tried to get a picture but none came out good but I thought it was awesome that he was eating on the second day

thanks!
also, he sent out his "sweeper tenticales" last night, very cool watching these TINY things (I had to look through a magnafieing (sp?) glass to see them LOL) and I got an ok picture (remember, the head is not 1/2 inch in diameter, so it was really hard to get this picture, I took it through a magnafieing glass...
img_781041_0_0ceb740b54acb756eb1da2af77109abb.jpg

There's nothing like seeing a new anything eat-congratulations! We just about cried tears of joy when our new little gecko ate his first cricket.

He pooped last night and we were really excited about it. Now that's just sad.

plecoperson said:
There's nothing like seeing a new anything eat-congratulations! We just about cried tears of joy when our new little gecko ate his first cricket.

He pooped last night and we were really excited about it. Now that's just sad.
:lol: I tottally understand! we are the same with birds, hehe :D

Back
Top Bottom