eBay 5 frag polyp pack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't, personally. Read his feedback... I won't buy from anyone who has less than 99% positive. 5 negatives just this month! :evil:

I would invest that in some that I could see with my own eyes... locally. Just my .02

"Wild NOT CAPTIVE-DRAB colors/fresh cuts, stink, many died-NO BLUES AS PROMISED!! ~~> Buyer pumilo ( 24) Apr-10-05 14:07 4354506076

Reply by jmdakan: LATE FEEDBACK- SALE is 2 MONTHS OLD?please check sale date. Wants free Zoos now? Apr-10-05 22:01

Follow-up by pumilo: Yes it's 2 mo old. He really stalled refund offer that long! PLEASE NO FREE C**P" :?

I purchased from this guy....yeah you get at least 10 per frag and everything, but the color isn't good at all (at least on the ones I got). I wouldn't have purchased a single frag if I had seen them before hand. I didn't leave any feedback for the guy because technically I got what I paid for, just not what I expected. But, I know of other people that purchased from this guy that would do it again, so I have to assume it's a hit and miss thing. I just wouldn't do it again.

Alright Thank You, I am either going for the frag pack or I am going to order from www.yourreef.com "his site" at least you knwo wwhat you are buying like you said it does sound like a hit miss with all the feedback. I will let you know what I do and how it went over.

I bought two 9 packs from him and i just got them today, Some corals only had like 7 polyps but some had like 15-20 so it kinda made up for it. Most of them are very colorful but a few are dull. Overall i think it was a pretty cool deal.

personally i never buy online for whatever reason, i tend to buy from a lfs - where you can closely examine the corals BEFORE buying, i go for quality rather than quantity , just my opinion though !! :fadein:

Back
Top Bottom