EBAY RO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sicklidkid

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, i am hoping to buy an RO unit on ebay. Can anyone tell me a specific seller that sells good quality units? I dont want to end up buying a peice of junk.

THANKS

I've heard good things about the aqua something canada too

I have a filterdirect 6 stage rodi which came with a faucet for RO (which I drink) and a pressure tank (IMO, a must-have for convenience) I paid around $120 I think shipped.

my cold water faucet was threaded into the bottom of the handle. I unscrewed the cold pipe from there, and put in the T that came with my filterdirect ebay filter. This T just moved the pipe down by 2 inches or so, and then the icemaker type plastic hose attached into the T.. There is a nice valve on the T too, which is good, since sometimes I have to flush my house water lines with chlorine.

If you have hard pipe going up to your cold faucet, you may want to pick up a flex pipe from your hardware store.. it will work the same way, but be easier to deal with the extra 2" in length you'll get from the T.

I'm fairly handy, but not a plumber.. .it took me 2 hours or so

actually I have the filterdirect one, but I've heard they're both just as good. mine came with a pressure tank and faucet for RO drinking water.

Back
Top Bottom