ebay rock????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supermarvin76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone ever buy live rock on ebay? I found I can get 50 lbs of tonga delivered with in 3 days of ordering for $182 total. All the feedback from them sounds decent too.
I am in need of live rock, but have budget constraints.
Advice please!!!
Thanks

I have purchased rock on ebay....my experience turned out very good. I got a awesome price and alot of rock. The only thing about ebay is every person and seller is different just make sure they have alot of good feedback but that does sound like a good price.

I also purchased rock on eBay. Unfortunetly first batch turned out mostly dead. But they gladly replaced! The next was perfect. I would do it again "dead" rock was due to faulty shipping which took over a week to get her. But since they replaced with 2 day I was a happy man.

I'm awaiting a shipment of 25 pounds for $85 shipped. I'll let you know how it looks. The seller is a power seller with over 400 sells and not a single negative feedback, so I'mhoping for the best.

The only reason I didnt buy tonga or fiji rock is because of the shipping time. It's gotta come from overseas, sits on a dock for who knows how long, then gets shipped to the U.S., then to the distributor and then to you. The rock could be in a box for a week before you see it. If you buy Florida or gulf rock it comes fresh outta the water to your door overnight and you get way more life. It's gonna cost a little more but if you're on a budget, just use more base rock and let the live rock seed it. Thats what i did.

Back
Top Bottom