EBO-JAGER VS. PROHEAT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GOBY

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am wondering between the ebo jager ts and the proheat heaters which is the most reliable and accurate also which is the easiest to get setup
also if anyone has any experience with the proheat is the controller what plugs in to the wall or are there two cables coming off the controller one to the heater and one to the wall outlet

Ebo-Jager is the industry standard for reliability.

Pro-Heat is a newcomer with an innovative design. I've always use Ebo-Jager but recently purchased a Pro-Heat Titanium to try it out.

So far I've had no trouble, but I've heard of others having it stay on. The controller is on the plug (convenient) and it will not melt or crack (nice).

If I were to recommend it would still be the Ebo-Jager but the Won Pro-heat has great potential.

I have ebo-jager and i find my temp never flux's from 82f. At night the heaters click on but durring the day they are on on a rair occasion.

I got 2 200W models in my sump. I could due with just 1 250 probably but i think the 2 200W heaters help maintain temp better.

Back
Top Bottom