Ecoray 112d led lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smithcinema

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got back from my lfs he just installed 2 ecoray 112d over his 125 show tank let me say WOW it's amazing ran home and ordered 1 for my 80gal cube my LEDs going south lol for $500 amazing light can't wait !!!!!

I don't know if u can dim them for me it's not needed I use a separate moonlight to save hours on the light my big thing is separate power supply's the main reason I like this brand is the customer service it has a 1 year warranty and then for 4 years if anything goes wrong it's $49 flat fee to repair no shipping charges they back there product

Not worried about color the combo is real nice but i am worried about intensity I personally think 100 1 watt LEDs is way over kill but that's what is recommended by them for a 24x24 inch tank that's 32in deep hope it's not two bright

Smithcinema said:
Not worried about color the combo is real nice but i am worried about intensity I personally think 100 1 watt LEDs is way over kill but that's what is recommended by them for a 24x24 inch tank that's 32in deep hope it's not two bright

I don't think it will be enough for the corals at the bottom. 3w would be better but that's just IMO. Mr. X knows much more

Now I have 2 marineland reef capable that are 1 watt and they only have 21 LEDs per light my corals are growing nice use to have 3 of them on the tank but it was to much had to take one away was bleaching corals now this new light has 112 LEDs so I'm worried again but now it's a 50/50 mix of royal blue and white the reef capable only has 3 blue LEDs per light so with less whites I hope I'm ok

4 months !!! Just sold them on eBay for $130 each so the new light only cost me a little over $100 bucks

Have all lps and 2 mushrooms ,cup,brains,torch ,and mostly australians found a Lfs that has a 300 gal full of just australians that look awesome much more money but keep coming home with them

Back
Top Bottom