Ecosystem 40 Filtration system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rnegret258

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 160 gallon tank That I havn't set up yet. I'm taking my time because I want to buy the best thing the first time and not have to spend more $ later (oh... you also need.....) so My ? is
Can anyone tell me what they think about this ecosystem 40? if you don't know about it go to www.ecosystemaquarium.com, I've been told it is the best solution for a saltwater aquarium.

First off welcome to AquariumAdvice.com 8)

If you will be planning on the ecosystem to be a main part of you filtration I would not rely on the model 40. It is simply a hang- on style refugium unless that was your plan.

You would need something like their sump model #3616. I have heard great things and seen them in operation but have never used one myself. Hopefully others will post with personal experince to give you a better idea.

Cheers
Steve

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!

I am with Steve here, I have never met anyone that has used the Eco-System that has not been very happy with it's preformance.

I have an ecosystem on my 55 gal reef.It has performed flawlessly for over a year now.They are highly recommended by everyone i have talked to.I dont know what the difference is but i have an ecosystem 60 on my 55

Back
Top Bottom