Emergency thread !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrvincent

Aquarium Advice Addict
I drank 1 good mouthfull of tank water during a water change, I used my mouth to prime the tube for doing water change... :(

My tank is a zoa dominated tank... Does the water contains palytoxin or I should be ok ? Don't want to finish at the hospital tonight :(

I don't feel anything not normal in my mouth or lung (I did this 5 mins ago.)

You should be alright I'm pretty sure the palytoxins are only released when the zoas are stressed if anything does happen and you start to feel short of breath go to the hospital and tell them everything :)

You should be alright I'm pretty sure the palytoxins are only released when the zoas are stressed if anything does happen and you start to feel short of breath go to the hospital and tell them everything :)

Ok thanks, after the 5g (of the 20g setup) the zoas were still open, so when I swallowed the water I don't think they were stressed.... (I swallowed the excess reef water AFTER the water change)

Thanks for help

Update, after 25min I don't feel anything anormal, except the salt taste in my mouth...

Update, after 1 hour I feel drunk (I was already drunk LOL).

Thanks for support !
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom