excellent e-bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edmonton Eskimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My 110 watt pc should be coming next week! I got a pc on ebay for at least 100 bucks cheaper than I could have gotten anywhere around here. I am very excited. Now my lta should have enough light with 200 watts in a 50 gal.

Edmonton Eskimo said:
So Calgary makes it to the finals once in a blue moon and we're deadmonton eh? :roll:

Has nothing to do with hockey...compare our populations and economies! :p Edmonton's only saving graces are UofA, Whyte Ave. and Dad's Fish Room.

Hey Philly last time I checked the eskimos are grey cup champs! as far as the whole calgary thing I'm not an economist and I'm pretty sure that you aren't either! Usually as far as I know the capital city of a province would have a pretty strong economy! Ah the rivalry :twisted:

Edmonton Eskimo said:
as the whole calgary thing I'm not an economist and I'm pretty sure that you aren't either! Usually as far as I know the capital city of a province would have a pretty strong economy! Ah the rivalry :twisted:

Actually, it is pretty far behind Calgary on a per-capita basis....likely because it has ceased to be the business-centre for the province.

Maybe we should try something different and pick on RedDeer.. Pick a side Red Deer no more of this sitting on the fence! :)

(I always had friends that called Red Deer DeadRear. I actually kinda like it.. )

Mooooose

webmoose said:
(I always had friends that called Red Deer DeadRear. I actually kinda like it.. )

Mooooose

Like Rat n' Monkey House (Rocky Mountain House)? I am not even touching Cochrane... :wink:

OK, back to eBay...just about the only place to get a lot of the marine supplies that one might like...and about the cheapest place to get a good refractometer.

I've searched e-bay lots but I've never purchased anything on it.. I like seeing the big tanks for cheap.. "local pick up only.. :) "

webmoose said:
I've searched e-bay lots but I've never purchased anything on it.. I like seeing the big tanks for cheap.. "local pick up only.. :) "

Thats what the Bargain Finder is for....deals like no tomorrow in there.

Back
Top Bottom