Fairy wrasse with green wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthonygaliazzo

Aquarium Advice Activist
After backing off on adding a foxface in current tank, i was thinking of a fairy wrasse. I was wondering if it should go along fine with my green wrasse?

I wouldn't. Your tank is stocked and the wrasses would most likely fight.

Fairy wrasses do to an extent but most wrasses are highly territorial.

Your tank is already stocked and a little short for a fairy wrasse. I wouldn't do it

+1. Aren't you already having algae problems? You already have excess nutrients in your system, you really should stop adding to the tank.

Isn't a green wrasse supposed to be kept in 75 gallon tank? Not to be the fish police but I would think over time it'll out grow your tank , I think they can get to 8"in size.

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Went to the lfs to browse the stuff and i saw this fairy wrasse lieing at the bottom having trouble to breath and when i told them, they told me its normal... The fish than started to swim with his dorsal spine really not looking good and had a weak fine. I guess its a sign to wait a lil to get an other fish. And when i do i wont buy fish from there anymore... Saw a green wrasse like mine that had lost all his colours it had turn to almost all white...

Back
Top Bottom