Fear and Loathing in my 55gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DGrab

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Today I brought home a coral banded shrimp and a diamond back goby to add to my 55 with my paired clowns and peppermint shrimp.

So turns out this coral banded shrimp is a total dick! he's been going at my peppermint shrimp all day, looked like he wanted to go at my clowns too. big no no. So he is sitting in a separate tank on his own to be returned tomorrow. Now my peppermint shrimp has been acting all scared and hides really far from his normal spot so

question #1: How long will it take for him to resume his normal activities? He also seems much less red than usual, why is that?

question #2: After being harassed by the coral banded so long he kinda acted like he was gonna go after the goby? maybe he was just seeing who was friend who was foe? what's going on there? he has been cool with the clowns they do buddy type things together.

question #3: If I get a pistol shrimp (as I heard they do cool **** with the gob) is something similar going to happen?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom