feather dusters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they do not require any lighting, they are filter feeds and retrieve all their food from the water column so they would need a good flow but not much interms of lighting.

awsome...once i get my tank goin good im gonna get a couple...are they fairly easy to maintain?

they should be very easy to maintain as long as you have food for them to eat ;)

also when you are choosing your fish/inverts make sure you dont get anything that may pick at them. I have lots of small ones that came on my live rock, one of my hermits added a small one to his shell too (its pretty cute looking).

lziarek said:
...I have lots of small ones that came on my live rock, one of my hermits added a small one to his shell too (its pretty cute looking).

(the crowd begins to chant) Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! :p

yeah mine just keep on growing and growing and growing.... :D from lr.com.

But they are good so I let them stay!

you dont relly have to feed them. they find all the food they need from the water and just feeding the fish in the tank. i dont feed mine any more becasue he got really big really fast when i did. but they love dt so if you want to feed them give them that.

well i think i got mine in about 2 weeks after i cycled. and if you get rock from liverocks.com they have them on it. so i would say you couyld get them right after the levels are to the point they need to be.

Back
Top Bottom