Finger Leather Fragging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only problem since doing this is that the thread did not stay. Almost all of them the thread disentigrated and they fell off. I have them just stuck in the sand for now till they heal and then we will do the super glue gel on them or maybe the toothpick treatment.

Good effort Mike. I frag my finger leather often as well. For me, good old super glue gel has done the trick. I dry off rubble rock and the fragged animal, let it sit for five minutes for more water leech out, then apply glue to both and hold for a minute. It helps if you can find a chunck of rubble with a small hole or divet in it to stick the coral end into to. I use surgical scaple to ct mine.

i don't kow if i'd be able to frag my finger leather i'm not good at things like that cutting into something living but it wouldn't hurt becuse mine when fully stretched out is quite big for my tank i think i'll just leaveit be for now.

btw is it normal for these finger leathers to split into 2 by them self because mine did it was just a pittty that it stuck to the same rock so i couldn't move the other peice.

Back
Top Bottom