firefish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pluk1992

Aquarium Advice Activist
would everyone agree that adding a firefish to a tank with two clowns and a tang and a scooter blenny be ok to add with out any problems

Should be no problems. What type of clowns do you have? If they are Maroons there could be problems down the road. HTH

Edit- After reading your profile, you already have too many fish for a 35gal. I would not add anything-sorry. Also, 35gal is a bit small for a tang...best of luck.

there not maroons there percula and my profile is wrong i dont know how to change it i have on 34 gal and one 72 gal bow for the predator tank i wanted to add the fire fish to the 35 so it should be alright then and if any one knows how to change my profile help me out

You shouldbe okay if you just have the percs and a firefish inthe 35gal.
my profile is wrong i dont know how to change it
Go to the home page. Under the welcome area that displays your user name (upper right portion of the page) there is a link to click called "update your profile". Click it, make the appropriate changes and hit the SUBMIT button.

Back
Top Bottom