Firefish Goby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Black96WS6

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,

I happened to be browsing the fish sites looking for cool, inexpensive fish, and I happened to see that Saltwaterfish.com has firefish gobies on sale with free shipping.

They look like neat fish, I like the color scheme and the care level says easy, and reef-safe, and it also said they eat pellet, flake, and brine shrimp.

Who else has or has had these fish? Can you tell me more about them? What's your experience been with them?

Oh, here's the link:

http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_1...ategory=4&category_search=61&root_parent_id=4

What other fish do you have? These gobies rarely do well in community tanks or with boisterous fish species. They are extremely timid and a member of a group of fish refered to as dartfish. If scared too often, they remain hidden and often starve. Very cool fish for the right tankmates though.

Cheers
Steve

Saltwaterfish.com has firefish gobies on sale with free shipping.
That's with a $75 minimum purchase of only livestock, still a good deal none the less, I've used them w/ no problems. Now back to what steve-s said......

Back
Top Bottom