First fish in the SW tank. Is his little snack safe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
The ugliest Watchman Goby you've ever seen.

He is turd brown, and covered in iredescent blue dots.

Well, the rock I had in there had all sorts of bristle worms in them, and today....the Watchman wasn't even in the tank for 24 hours, and had already made a catch. Saw him this morning with a VERY large Bristle Worm half-in his mouth.

I just want to double check, Its okay for him to eat it right? Cause, he already did, and I don't want to loose the fish [ He is to ugly, Fish heaven wouldn't accept him! :p ], not to place a monetary value on life, but he was also 30 bucks and I really don't want to loose it :-\

He wouldn't eat it unless if was OK. No worries.
One time I pulled a bristle worm out (with a grabber) to show my daughter. When I put it back in, my big Angel chowed it down on its descent....freaked me out. 8O
She was fine though I was a bit concerned. :roll: She is like the family dog. :)
Congrats on your latest tank. :)

Its hardly latest, I've had the SW tank for..like..7 or 8 months now.

Been trying to sell it because I couldn't keep it up and needed money for lights on my FW tank.

But, My mom ended up taking it. So, that alleviates alot of my problems. However, Now I can't afford my FW lights. Gah!

Back
Top Bottom